Family is a Gift from God

Family is a Gift from God
Grandmother is nothing short of an Angel:-D

A look into my life:D

Carpenters For Christ '08

Sorority Pictures



Saturday, June 14, 2008

It has been a while, but I AM still here!
I just recently got back from an Amazing trip to Denham Springs, LA. It was a wonderful trip and it was so hard to leave. We (with God's help) finished all that we went to accomplish and more. Our God is amazing and is evident in everything everywhere. I also met some amazing people there and got to see some old friends. It was wonderful to go and spend a week fellowshipping and workin' for the Lord. Sorry for the briefness of the post, I just wanted to say how much fun I had on this trip and how blessed I am to be a part of the Carpenters For Christ group.

2 comments:

Leah-Joy said...

Same here sister!! It has never been that hard for me to into a car and ride away from something or someone!!
Lord willing we will see them again and I hope soon!!

Brant said...

It wasn't that hard to leave, was it? I figured that you were ready to get away from the crazy LSU fans down here. Well little sis, I hope you'll never forget about the times we shared and always remember God made you in His image and He comes first. Then me. Haha!! Love ya sis. RU

I love her!

I love her!
Already sisters:-D

Campfire!!

Campfire!!
Isn't he handsome? That's my Seth boy:-D