Family is a Gift from God

Family is a Gift from God
Grandmother is nothing short of an Angel:-D

A look into my life:D

Carpenters For Christ '08

Sorority Pictures



Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Exactly One Month to go:)

I looked at my calendar today cause I was a little down in the dumps that work won't let me off the weekend I wanted to come home, and I realized that my last exam is on May the 2nd, which entails that I, Lacie Smith, will be Rome bound, on Friday, May the 2nd. That is only 4 weeks. I am going to start a count day to that day...lots of studying and prayers are going to be going on in Tifton these next four weeks, but when I am in Rome for good till August all the studying will have been worth it. I am telling work TODAY that the 26th will be my last day to work for them. I am extremely bummed that I don't get to come home till May, but the next time I do come home, the trips to Tifton will be to see Jamie and the friends I have made...not to come to school, not to work, and not to be down here for weeks on end!!! I am so excited. Please keep me in your prayers...I miss everyone at home and can't wait to be back. Love and miss everyone!:)

5 comments:

Britt said...

aww hunnie i am soo glad that the time is coming to an end for u! I am soo proud of you for this year...and yes, you are finishing what you started and what an admireable way to look at a not so favorable situation for urself. I love u and i am soo glad i got to see u earlier this week! Hope u liked ur pancake...yes thats right, I will be talking about that for the next month till u come home cause guess what? BRITT COOKED IT!!!! WOO HOO!!! haha :)

Noel said...

I LOVE YOU!!! I am so happy that you are coming home. That is wonderful. I will be praying for you as you finish these last days in Tifton. They always seem the hardest. Keep your eyes on the LORD, and rely on HIS strength, and Honey He will supply everything that you need.
I love you and miss you,
Noel

Jenny said...

Hey Darlin! I have a favor to ask. Please change your quit date to April 17...you already have your car payment, you will be working with Uncle J for May. This way you can go to the retreat with your friends...and the next weekend I'll come down with some of the cousins, we'll spend Fri night at your apt and head to Jacksonville for the weekend. We come home Sunday night, spend the night at your place again and I'll come home on Monday. What do you think? We might have to drive all the way home Sunday if MG can't miss class on Monday. What do you think? Call me! And DONT FORGET TO TAKE YOUR MEDICINE!! YOU DO NOT WANT THE ULCER TO START BLEEDING!!!! I LOVE YOU!
MAMA

Mg* said...

This is Nana!

Lacie,
Hi, Darlin' - Mama told me just yesterday about your being so sick - PLEASE DO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF!!! We have just one Lacie - and she is sooo very special to all of us!!! I'm happy that your school year will soon be over and you will be "home"...Hope that you are feeling alittle better today. It was great seeing one of my favorite verses on your blog - For with God all things are possible - that has pulled me through many "rough" times....Do love you so very much....Nana

Mg* said...

(((((((((((( Lacie Bug))))))))))))))
I will be praying for your strength and watching the countdown :) You are such an awesome young lady! Boy, will it be great to have you home again...you have a huge fan club and we will all be very happy to have you much closer to us.
Ask Aunt C about the picture in the rear view mirror ;)
I love you dearly,
Deboo

I love her!

I love her!
Already sisters:-D

Campfire!!

Campfire!!
Isn't he handsome? That's my Seth boy:-D